- Our team of dedicated service providers and caregivers is ready to provide a helping hand as you need it.
- We are very punctual, helpful, pleasant and trained how to best assist with mobility issues.
- In an effort to provide continuity and comfort, we strive to pair you with the same service provider for every appointment.
- Our team consists of 10 people who are CPR certified and have clean driving and criminal records
- Our fleet is 5 vehicles, two being wheel chair accessible.
- We are available any time of the day or night.
- We give back to the community by volunteering during social events.
Would you like to volunteer in the community through Driving Miss Daisy?
Call us! 604-767-4030
What makes us different?
- Through-the-door Service
- Walker & Wheelchair friendly vehicles
- Two fully equipped wheel chair accessible vehicle
- Safe, Reliable & Punctual Accompaniment, Assistance and Transportation
- Smoke Free Environment
- Clean driving and criminal records
- Monthly Invoicing, no need to carry cash
- VAC Health Identification Cards accepted for Veterans
Meet Our Team: